Monday, March 9, 2009

I've been tagged!


So Aubony just tagged me to post the sixth picture of the sixth folder on my computer. Here it is! Not a whole lot to explain here. This is just me and baby Caleb hanging out in the rocking chair when we were living at our old apartment. He was almost 2 months here. Doesn't he just look so cute! I must say this is actually a mildly flattering picture of me as well, which is more than I can say about most of the pictures posted on my blog. You can tell it's usually not me posting them.

6 comments:

Casey said...

you look beautimus. and oh man is caleb a cutie.

Kate said...

I agree, totally cute picture of two totally cute people!!

aubony, lars and the girls said...

Wow! It just amazes me how times have changed since then. You guys have a house now and Caleb is so BIG! Thanks for the post!

Casey said...

you're so sweet to use one my layouts. YOU SWEETIE FACE.

Casey said...

and by "one my layouts" i mean one OF my layouts. hehehe

Casey said...

I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!